Please tell me who all are reading this blog and give your comments

All the readers of my blog, please tell me about yourself in the comments section, and tell me how you feel about it. It will give me a kick to write more stuff like this.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Close and VPOC at same price

First of all, I would like to tell u that VPOC stands for volume point of control, i.e. the price at which maximum no. of contracts has been traded. If the market closes at VPOC. I will find out the odds of market tagging tht VPOC on next trading day in various markets and you will be surprised by the success rate. I will also tell u the other stats like how many ticks market went against if we had taken a position at opening targeting the previous day's VPOC. I will also discuss, how to know when to enter with a target of VPOC, and what shall be our stop loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment