Please tell me who all are reading this blog and give your comments

All the readers of my blog, please tell me about yourself in the comments section, and tell me how you feel about it. It will give me a kick to write more stuff like this.

Monday, October 11, 2010

Third Trading Call

So far, I have given three trading calls on this blog, first was profitable, for second market did n't reach my entry point, and the third is yet to see its future. So, here it is:

sell euro dec 10 at 1.3896, stop loss of 6 ticks, and I expect the market to close at its low.

4 comments:

  1. Market is just 3 ticks below your entry point, nervous?

    ReplyDelete
  2. it has retraced 2 ticks from 1.3893..are u still waiting for 96?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although its mentally tough to wait for my exact entry point while market has spent around 10 minutes just 5 ticks below it..I will hopefully wait

    ReplyDelete