Please tell me who all are reading this blog and give your comments

All the readers of my blog, please tell me about yourself in the comments section, and tell me how you feel about it. It will give me a kick to write more stuff like this.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Profit / Loss Log

On 1st and 4th oct,2010,  I lost 187.5 dollars on each day, from now on, I will record my daily profit / loss here.
Date             Profit/loss(in USD)      No. of trades           Comments
1st oct                 -187                          9                   In backtesting, these methods were giving fantastic results
4th oct                 -187                         20                  I still think that this month will end in profit.
5th oct                 -287.5                      31                  loss of 225 was according to strategy, after that did some random trades
6th oct                    25                             3                   confidence in double top/bottom strategy is low, so didn't trade on that
7th oct                   -425                       21                  all the trades were based on whims and fancies, entered some good trades also, but exited early
8th oct                  -687.5                       45               there was a trade which didn't go a single tick against me, and  I scratched, after that it came more than 100 ticks in my favour, had i followed simply the startegy of trailing my stop loss above the previous bar...i would have made more than 100 ticks in that trade
11th oct                  +175                       1                  booked early profit, need to see more of such trades, then only i will be able to hold for bigger profits

No comments:

Post a Comment