Please tell me who all are reading this blog and give your comments

All the readers of my blog, please tell me about yourself in the comments section, and tell me how you feel about it. It will give me a kick to write more stuff like this.

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A new trading setup

I have been continuously observing this pattern. Suppose, the market after making a price low, has risen significantly above the low, and then all of a sudden it comes down like a free-fall, and breaks down the low swiftly and makes a lower low, and this lower low is at least 12 ticks(just a ball-park figure) below the previous low, while rising back it comes back very often after making a swing high exactly at the previous high. So, it is an opportunity to sell with a very small stop-loss, and a significantly larger target, you can target at least to tag the present low once again.

 The same pattern also repeats for upside breakouts too. Please give your comments below this post.(mentioning ur experience with markets and what you felt about this trade set-up)

No comments:

Post a Comment