Please tell me who all are reading this blog and give your comments

All the readers of my blog, please tell me about yourself in the comments section, and tell me how you feel about it. It will give me a kick to write more stuff like this.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Why not use the technical Indicators

It has already been established that all the classical technical indicators does not give profit in evolved markets. They may give profits in Indian markets, which are in its nascent stage but not in markets as evolved as US. So, for trading Markets in US, you have to trade logically, not by mathematical indicators. I have developed some trade systems for trading euro-dollar forex market, while working in a proprietary trading firm. They all are based on market logic, So, I hope them to give me profit in future also as they have been given me in past. 

No comments:

Post a Comment